Beta 3 of our new game String Theory is out! Lots of new features this time around. Thank you to our fantastic Beta Testers for helping fine tune a lot of the graphic elements. In this release:
1) New score and string indicators!
2) Decreased load times dramatically
3) Increased the size of the info button
4) Touch Highlighting on the Game Board now responds to Game Board Status. It will highlight green if you can drop a letter at that location, and red if you cannot.
5) New Specials! Black Holes, Red Giants, and Super Novas!
6) Fixed a bug with the game center buttons sometimes not working
7) New Animations! The game board resize now has an associated animation, the string color changes based on its speed, and there is an animation and indicator for the score multiplier specials.
8) When you near the end of a level, the game board now changes color to warn you.
9) Lots, and lots, … and lots of bug fixes.
As always, if you’d like a sneak peak or want to beta test for us, you can simply sign up with Test Flight here.